Brought to you in partnership with Snowflake
Terraform is a declarative Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tool. It is stateful, helping you understand and handle dependencies between resources. Using Terraform is a great way to manage account level Snowflake resources. Many Snowflake customers use Terraform to comply with security controls, maintain consistency, and support similar engineering workflows for infrastructure at scale.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to use Terraform to manage your Snowflake configurations in an automated and source-controlled way. Specifically, we’ll walk through:
• Basic Terraform usage
• How to create users, roles, databases, schemas, and warehouses in Terraform
• How to manage objects from code/source control
Ultimately you’ll build a repository containing a Terraform project that manages Snowflake account objects through code.
• Familiarity with Git, Snowflake, and Snowflake objects
• ACCOUNTADMIN role access to a Snowflake account
What You'll Need
• A GitHub account
• A git command-line client
• Text editor of your choice
• Terraform installed
Offered Free by: DZone
See All Resources from: DZone